What are focus groups?
- Moderated group discussions with four to eight participants
- Typically, between four and ten groups are conducted in a single project
- Groups are usually conducted in a dedicated viewing facility
- Each session lasts between 60 and 150 minutes
What do focus groups tell me?
- How do consumers respond to a new product or idea?
- What drives consumers’ attitudes and behaviors?
- How does my brand compare to the competitive set?
What else should I know?
- Focus groups can be video streamed for live viewing anywhere in the world
- When relevant, groups can consist of families or friends
- For cost-efficiency reasons, sessions are occasionally conducted on the client’s premises
- Projects are conducted across the US and in international markets