What are in-depth interviews?
- One-on-one, moderated sessions
- Sample sizes vary widely (between six and 20 sessions is typical)
- Interviews are usually conducted in a dedicated viewing facility
- Each session lasts between 30 and 60 minutes
What do in-depth interviews tell me?
- How do individual consumers make decisions and behave?
- What are the deep-rooted beliefs and attitudes that shape their actions?
- How do consumers feel or act in response to sensitive/private topics or situations?
What else should I know?
- Sessions can be video streamed for live viewing anywhere in the world
- In-depth interviews can also be conducted online or via telephone (which is often significantly more cost-efficient)
- Projects are conducted across the US and in international markets