Media & Entertainment Strategies has been helping clients answer questions, develop strategies and explore new opportunities since 1995. Here are just a few examples of our work:
- A TV network sought to better understand its viewers’ behaviors during program breaks.
- A content distributor sought to develop a new Video On Demand service for its customers.
- A leading magazine publisher sought to identify and address a new market for a unique publication.
- A major toy manufacturer needed to address consumer confusion regarding a variety of product lines that existed under a single brand.
- A leading media company wanted to develop a breakthrough app that reflected its unique brand personality.
- A storied fashion house elected to explore its customers’ reactions to current design.
- A major technology company with interest in brand extension wished to explore entry into a new marketplace.
How can we help your organization? Let’s find out!