Media & Entertainment Strategies, Inc., has an exciting series of Gen-Z-focused qualitative projects coming up over the next few months. These projects offer clients an unparalleled opportunity to dive deep into the attitudes, behaviors and motivations of Gen Z consumers across a wide range of topics.
Each project is focused on a specific area of inquiry, and clients are able to include their own specific questions, if they wish. Upcoming projects include:
- Gen Z on Gen Z (tentatively scheduled for late August)
- Gen Z on Brands (tentatively scheduled for late September)
- Gen Z on Media (tentatively scheduled for mid-October)
- Gen Z Worldview
- Gen Z on Shopping
- Gen Z on School and Work
- Gen Z on Technology
Each project will consist of a robust, qualitatively representative sample of Gen Z consumers, aged 12-26 (in certain instances, the exact age range might be narrower, due to the topic being discussed). Conversations with each respondent will last 30-40 minutes and will allow for a free-flowing and organic, respondent-driven discussion of the specific topic. All sessions will take the form of one-on-one interviews and will be conducted online, via the Zoom platform.
To provide budgetary flexibility, there are two price points for each project:
- $8,500 – Full report of findings, plus a video highlight reel to provide additional context for key findings
- $11,500 – Full report of findings, video highlight reel to provide additional context for key findings, plus 3-4 minutes of the client’s own questions included in every interview (the analysis and video of these questions is only seen by the relevant client)
If you would like to know more (or to sign on as a client!) please email RHunt@mes-inc.com .